-->

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Harvest Box

sweet potato & kale





















A few months back I discovered the wonders of the harvest box, a weekly offering of fresh, organic, locally-grown produce.
spring onions
How can food this beautiful fail to inspire all sorts of yummy creations? 
mandarin oranges




















I love the way the selection changes with the seasons & introduces me to new flavors & textures too. Suddenly I’m craving once foreign veggies like jicama & kabocha squash.
kale & avacado
I get my harvest boxes from Rutiz Farms. Shopping at their outdoor stand feels way better than visiting a supermarket. They even post recipes in their newsletter, which is how I know that balsamic roasted kabocha squash is awesome!
harvest box





















Look at all the goodies I found in my box last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers